Call Connelly Law Today
Rhode Island Elder Law Attorney
Our office locations
47 Water St., Suite 101
Mystic, CT 06355
This website includes general information about legal issues, issues affecting seniors and developments in the law. Such materials are for informational purposes only and may not reflect the most current legal developments. These informational materials are not intended, and must not be taken, as legal advice on any particular set of facts or circumstances. You need to contact a lawyer licensed in your jurisdiction for advice on specific legal issues and/or problems.
Rhode Island - Main Office
Pawtucket, RI 02860
Oak Bluffs, MA 02557
Follow us on:
Rhode Island, Southeastern Massachusetts and Eastern Connecticut Elder Law Attorney
Connelly Law COVID - 19 Screening Tool
1. Have you or anyone in your household had any of the following symptoms in the last 21
days: sore throat, cough, chills, body aches for unknown reasons, shortness of breath for unknown reasons, loss of smell, loss of taste, fever at or greater than 100 degrees
2. Have you or anyone in your household been tested for COVID-19?
3. Have you or anyone in your household visited or received treatment in a hospital, nursing home,
long-term care, or other health care facility in the past 30 days?
4. Have you or anyone in your household traveled in the U.S. in the past 21 days?
5. Have you or anyone in your household traveled on a cruise ship in the last 21 days?
6. Are you or anyone in your household a health care provider or emergency responder?
7. Have you or anyone in your household cared for an individual who is in quarantine or is a
presumptive positive or has tested positive for COVID-19?
8. Do you have any reason to believe you or anyone in your household has been exposed to
or acquired COVID-19?
9. To the best of your knowledge, have you been in close proximity to any individual who tested
positive for COVID-19?
Did you answer "NO" to ALL QUESTIONS?
Your in-person appointment is approved. Thank you for helping us protect you and others during this time.
Did you answer "YES" to either QUESTION 1, 7 or 8?
Your in-person appointment is not approved. We can either do a phone consultation or a ZOOM Meeting. Schedule this with our receptionist.
Did you answer "YES" to either QUESTION 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 9?
Your in-person appointment may be approved after consulting with Attorney Connelly, or we can either do a phone consultation or a ZOOM Meeting. Schedule this with our receptionist.